Game Night - February 9, 2018

Kaigan is a game that I have been thinking about for awhile and this may be the time to put it on the table. If Kaigan doesn't work, it's time to pull out the six-shooters for a game of Carson City (deluxified).

I hope you can make it.

• I will be there!
  • A thousand apologies; never crossed my mind until my phone buzzed. Pammy would have dumped me off, as we were at the WalMart across from Hobby Lobby (et al), but then she'd have had to come back - and the logistics just didn't seem to make sense.

Anyway - here's hoping Kaigan was lots of fun, and that I really missed out on a great evening!
  • (going forward, I have to get in the habit of checking this website more often. Adapting to Change seems to be the theme of 2018 for me)
  • Yes you indeed miss out on a fun game night. Kaigan a very good, solid game.
    We played another good game after that, someone knows the name, but not I. It's that game where you set out monasteries for advisor influence in different European countries that go by names like Swaban, Frankien, Lithlorien, England, haha I know I messed those up.

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!