Game Night March 18

edited March 2016 in FWGN Events
We just found out that William has a soccer showcase in Illinois the weekend of the 18-20. So I will have to swap my Game Night for the 18th with another host. Would anyone be able to swap nights with me? You take the 18th and I take your next hosting session. Thanks.
·

Comments

• I got the confirmed schedule for the soccer tournament and indeed we will be in Schaumburg, Illinois Friday night for a 5 pm game (and Saturday for a 6pm game and Sunday for a 3:30 pm game). Who would like to swap hosting dates?
    ·
  • After talking with Paul earlier today, I was all set to lay claim on the upcoming gamenight, and declare it Steel Driver time!

But after talking to my lovely wife, she pointed out that we have a school carnival on that Friday (at good ol' Towles Montessori/Towles New Tech, which was Ben Geyer when I went there, many years ago), just across the way from good ol' Bishop Luers. Pam is one of the key folks on that project, and I dare not leave her unsupported (this could make the Misery Index spike!)

So, not only can I not host the next gamenight, I probably cannot make it to wherever it is - or at least not before 9 or later (I seem to recall missing last year's game night on carnival night, as the hour had grown late)
    ·
  • Paul: I'll cover Friday, you take Jon's next hosting night, and I'll send him a player to be named later.

Tom: it's you and I. Let me know if you can make it.
    ·
  • Much obliged.
    ·
  • Ha, I just checked the revised schedule. May 27 is Bishop Dwenger graduation, so I cannot host that night either. Sorry to be such a pain in the schedule.
    ·
  • How about 4/15 or 6/24?
    ·
  • Mark,

With everyone cancelling, I thought that I would just spend a relaxing evening watching March Madness basketball. It might make sense to just scratch this Friday.
    ·
  • Since it appears that the entire event might be scrapped, why not just cancel this one so as to not upset the schedule for others? I can just get caught up next cycle. That way Jon or one of the other guys does not have to rearrange their schedule.
    ·
  • Let the thing be cancelled, then.
    ·

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file